Divine Grace Lutheran School exists to provide a high-quality, Christ-centered education based on the inerrant Word of God for the families of the congregation and community.
The school, staff and families strive to show the love of Jesus by providing a welcoming, safe, and loving environment where students are spiritually, academically, physically, and socially prepared to live their lives to the glory of God now and in eternity.
1. Provide a Christ-centered curriculum that is focused on the student’s spiritual, academic, physical, and social needs to live a life as a child of God.
2. Prepare children to be life-long students of the Word of God and live productive lives in their home, church, and community.
3. Assist families in the Christian training and instruction of children.
4. Develop and carry out a plan for continuous improvement.
5. Encourage students to enter the public ministry.
6. Maintain curriculum and teaching methodology that produces students who meet/exceed national standards.
7. Position the school to serve as an outreach arm to share the Gospel with the unchurched within the community.
8. Demonstrate a welcoming, safe and loving learning environment.
Divine Grace Lutheran School is compliant with the State of Michigan schedule for school emergency drills.