Divine Grace Lutheran Church owns and operates Divine Grace Lutheran School as part of its mission to “Go and make disciples of all nations” (Matthew 28:19). We value the partnership we have with parents in Christ centered education (Proverbs 22:6; Mark 10:13-16). Motivated by the deep value that we all have as a gift from God (Matthew 6:24; 2 Corinthians 5:15) Divine Grace Lutheran Church subsidizes the cost for every student who attends our school regardless of religious affiliation.
“God, our Savior, wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth” (1 Timothy 2:4). Therefore, Divine Grace Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, athletic, and other school administered programs.
Easy Steps to Apply at Divine Grace Lutheran School:
- Fill out the application form (both sides). Application
- Email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- The School Board will review your application.
- Upon approval, you will receive communication with directions regarding the enrollment process.
Thank you for considering Divine Grace for your child’s educational experience!
Tuition Rates for the 2021 – 2022 School Year
For a printable copy- click here: Tuition 21-22
There is a $150 nonrefundable registration fee for each child. The first tuition payment is due the 1st Sunday in August.
To download information on the Young Fives Program at Divine Grace, please click Young Fives.
Young Fives (half-day)
Kindergarten Students – Non-members pay member rate!
less $150 registration)
less $150 registration)
Families who belong to Divine Grace Lutheran Church are encouraged to use their monetary blessings from God to generously support the ministry and missions supported by Divine Grace Lutheran Church. These charitable contributions support not only the ministry carried on by Divine Grace Lutheran School but also assist in training our future pastors and teachers and mission efforts of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS).
Before and After School Care (Extended Care)
Childcare is available before and after school for all students from Kindergarten through 8th grade, Monday through Thursday. Students can arrive as early as 7:30am and stay until 5:00pm. Our before and after school program is tailored to the individual interests, age and needs of every child.
For more information please contact Barb Musinski, Childcare Director or you can view the options and fees on the Extended Care page under Preschool – or by clicking here.
All payments are done online. Payments can be made online on the homepage of the website by scrolling down to the bottom to the “Online Offerings or Payments” and clicking on the “Donate” button. Select “School Tuition.” There is no additional fee if you link to your bank account. If you use a credit card, please click on the box to help offset the processing fee. If you prefer, you can use the GivePlus App by just following these few simple steps:
- Download the free GivePlus app. It’s a secure app and is connected to our Simply Giving online program.
- Open the app, and search by zip code to find Divine Grace. Our zip code is 48359.
- You do not need to sign up for an account or to sign in for a one-time payment, if you’d rather just tap Give Now.
- Be sure to select the correct fund: School Tuition
- Fill in amount due.
- Tap arrow at top right to proceed.
- Either enter your credit or debit card information, or link to your bank account to make a payment.
- Tap “next.”
- If using a credit or debit card, be sure to check the box to add the 2.75% processing fee to your payment.