What about a school that not only provides a proven, distinguished learning environment but also an education that provides the one sure answer to life’s most important question: “How Can I Be Saved?” The way of salvation is through Jesus Christ, crucified, and risen for our eternal life.
“Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends” (John 15:13)
At Divine Grace Lutheran School your child will gain a lifelong relationship with their Savior Jesus Christ, fellow students, and teachers. They are reminded daily that they are a member of the family of God, and your child is held to do what is right, to love and serve others, and to seek the welfare of their community and nation.
Your child is more than a standardized test score or a tally mark towards school funding. Unlike other schools, at Divine Grace Lutheran School your child will be taught how to be lifelong learners, not just test takers.
You see it in the news all too often, reduced school budgets leads to less teachers, higher student-to-teacher ratios, and less opportunity for your child to receive individual attention.
Our school classes generally have fewer students than what is found in most other schools, and that’s great for your child! Our classes are smaller, more intimate gatherings that encourage students to be participants rather than spectators.
“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.” (Psalm 32:8)
Our teachers are called public ministers of the Word who faithfully serve (1 Cor. 4:2) with joy (Phil. 4:4) and dedication (1 Tim. 4:12) and reflect faith in Christ and the love of Christ through their words, actions, activities, and relationships.
At Divine Grace Lutheran School, our teachers know how individuals grow and develop, and they will understand how your child learns and develops and can provide instruction that supports their spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, and emotional growth.
Our dedicated staff members model and encourage Christian living in both their words and their actions.
“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” (1 Thessalonians 5:11)
Whether you decide to become a member of Divine Grace Lutheran Church or not, you will have a unique opportunity to gain close relationships with other parents who share your values.
Divine Grace Lutheran School is full of parents that share the encouragement of God’s Word with each other, and active involvement of parents, staff, and congregation members of Divine Grace Lutheran Church has a positive impact on your child’s education and commitment to their Savior.
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6
For over 30 years Divine Grace Lutheran School has not only offered a quality education, but also an education based on the inerrant Word of God. Divine Grace seeks to bring about a world view and outlook on life in line with God’s truth and purpose.
- We provide opportunities for children to excel in all areas: academic, music, athletics, technology, spirituality.
- The average private school tuition is $8,188 for similar elementary schools located in Oakland County, MI.1 Divine Grace Lutheran School offers all the benefits of private schooling for just a fraction of this cost for both members and non-members.
- Divine Grace Lutheran School offers a Young Five program that provides students with an opportunity to interact with the current Kindergarten class at an instructional level that is age-appropriate for them.
- Divine Grace Lutheran School offers a warm and nurturing environment for your student to learn.
- Both multi-grade and individual learning opportunities provide a framework to incorporate known child development principles founded on the Word of God.
- Divine Grace Lutheran School offers a host of extracurricular activities including athletics, art, music, and foreign language.
- The Divine Grace campus comprises of a Church, Fellowship Hall, and School Building which includes several classrooms including an Art Room and our outstanding Gymnasium.
- Extended childcare is conveniently offered before and after school.
Divine Grace Lutheran Church and School
3000 S Lapeer Rd
Lake Orion, MI 48359
Request More Information
or call us at (248) 391-2811
- privateschoolreview.com ↩